Friday, January 9, 2009

Famished Friday: Week 2

As of this morning I have lost 3 pounds.  go me!  But Andrew... he's lost 9!  stinking men!  Seriously.  

The transition into Weight Watchers wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, which for me means that I was definitely in the right mindset.  It helped a lot that Andrew wasn't trying to tempt me with McDonald's, but was calculating his points right along with me.  

Although, I must admit that last night I was making cupcakes for Caroline's birthday on Saturday and I HAD to eat one.  It was delicious!  And I don't feel guilty.  I should be allowed a little treat every now and then.  As long as my fat butt isn't on the couch every single night eating french fries and cupcakes.  :-)

Right now I'm feeling gross and I haven't eaten much today.  I've been a little sicky today, but maybe that'll help me shed a few more pounds.  (I'll take what I can get!)  

My parents will be here in a short 45 minutes, so I should go and finish cleaning a few things before they get here!  

Happy eating!  And have a great weekend!  

My beautiful Caroline turns 2 tomorrow!  I can't believe it!  More to come... 

No comments: