Friday, November 21, 2008

Potty training and other random things

There has really been nothing going on this week of consequence.  It's been fairly dull.  Though, I am pretty excited to inform you all that Caroline is really getting close to being ready for full-blown potty training.  wah hoo!  She has been peeing and pooping on the potty and telling her babysitter when she needs to do so.  wow!  I think we're going to work on a sticker chart for going potty this weekend and go to the store to pick out some candy treats for rewards!  so fun!  She's such a big girl!  :-)  Maybe she'll be potty trained by 2 and she can get some big girl undies for her birthday! haha  

Other things on our weekend list include: Christmas shopping and possibly (if I can talk Andrew into it) putting up our Christmas tree!  YAY!  

I am so thrilled it's Thanksgiving next week!  I am in DESPERATE need of a break!  Can't wait to see all of my Lynchburg gals!  

No comments: