Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kitty!

We got a new kitten!  She is quite possibly the sweetest thing ever!  
Just look at that face!  How could you not love her?


Andrew loves her.  


I love her.  


Caroline loves her.  


Scout tolerates her.  :-)  
(Please excuse the quality of this photo.  It was taken with Andrew's blackberry.) 


We are all very happy with our new addition!

This weekend we're off to Roanoke/Lynchburg to see my parents, have a wedding shower for my girl Karla, and to attend my 10 year high school reunion!  I'm an old woman! :-)  We leave tomorrow evening!  It should be fun times!  I hope our kitties survive three days alone! :-)  

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I think we will have to periodically put more pictures and maybe some captions like Icanhazacheezburger has on their site.

Anonymous said...

I love that you have become a cat person ; )