Saturday, February 13, 2010

Things I love...


In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow... here are some things I love... in no particular order.  :-) 

my fabulous husband

my amazing kid 

baking 

belting out songs like I'm trying out for American Idol 

my parents 

red wine 

White Christmas (the movie and when we have one) 

New York City 

My Fair Lady 

chocolate 

movie theater popcorn 

hearing my little girl sing 

laughing 

reading really good books 

sleeping 

my girlfriends 

North Carolina 

the ocean 

my cousin Erika 

being a mommy 

a clean bathroom 

organizing 

my kitties 

babies 

crock pot meals 

summer 

flip flops 

pretty snow that doesn't stick 

Christmas tree farms 

Friday nights 

relaxing on the couch and watching mindless tv 

funny movies 

all of my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) 

Letters to Erin  

my grandparents

old pictures 

trees 

tomato soup with a ton of saltines 

sugary cereal 

warm cookies 

beautiful architecture 

museums 

creating art 

vacation 

coffee 

alone time 

music from RENT - the original cast recording 

finding new recipes 

cheese 

Gilmore Girls 

bubble baths 

Broadway 

happy hour 

cherry blossoms 

the smell of fall 

painting 

taking pictures 

thunder storms 

the song "Someone to Watch Over Me" 

New York style pizza 

sleep overs 

foot massages 

my childhood teddy bear 

Ugly Betty 

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 

ferris wheels 

holding hands 
 
I'm sure there's more... something I'm leaving out... but this is just a reminder that Valentine's day isn't just about being "in" love... it's also about what you love.  So, what do you love?  

No comments: