Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did it really snow a week ago?

This is what we did this weekend... 

Went to the playground... 


Played with sidewalk chalk... 


Played "catch"... 


Took naps with the windows open...


Enjoyed time together... 


And loved every minute of it... 


I LOVE SPRING!  Winter is not allowed to be here anymore (at least not until next year), now that we've had this taste of Spring!  I feel so rejuvenated.  I can't even describe it!  Just being outside with my beautiful family all weekend long, basking in all of God's beauty!  Listening to the birds.  Taking in the few flower buds that are peeking their way out.  Waving hello to our neighbors coming out of their winter hibernation.  It ALL just makes me happy.  I didn't even know how much I needed it, but that's the beauty of our Lord!  He gives us just what we need at just the right time!  Thank goodness!  

Also, Andrew and I watched Fireproof this weekend.  If you haven't seen it and you're a married or engaged couple, I'd recommend it.  The acting wasn't great, but the message was definitely something everyone needs to hear.  It prompted a lot of discussion between Andrew and I, which is always a good thing.  Check it out!  :-)  

Oh... one more thing!  Andrew got me an early birthday present!  YAY!!! We're going to see A Chorus Line at the National Theater on March 21st!  WOO HOO!!! I'm THRILLED!  Do I have the best husband or what?!?! I'd say a big resounding "YES!!!"  

1 comment:

Elizabeth Heyerdahl said...

Wow!! Love A Chorus Line! One, singular sensation, every little step she takes.....One.....

Have a great time!!