Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good!

How is it that when I'm in school a week seems like it takes years, but now that I'm home, I don't seem to have enough time in my day?  This day in particular was SUPER busy!  I have almost finished painting the kitchen.  I spent the entire three hours of Caroline's nap, plus about an hour after she went to bed this evening, painting my little heart out.  And honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about the color.  It's okay, but there's something very 70's about it.  I can't put my finger on it. More to come on that subject... But our other event today was Caroline being reunited with her long lost friend Peyton!  

Remember him? 


 













They were so little then!  

They have not seen each other since last summer but today they had their first play date. Peyton's mommy had a new little baby only weeks ago and he came along too.  Caroline was very intrigued by the "real" baby.  It was adorable!  After a little visit indoors, we had to get the wild toddlers outside to run around!  

We went to the park and they had a fantastic time!  

On the swings... 















And climbing the stairs... 


































On the slide...
 

































And last, but definitely not least... Patrick... so sweet!
  














Tomorrow we are going to attempt lunch with Daddy in the big city and hopefully I will finish the kitchen and post some pictures! 
And because you haven't seen enough pictures in this post... here is one more adorable one of my little artist!  

No comments: