Here are the things I really want to get done...
1. Paint kitchen (you know I had to put at least one thing on here that I've already done)
2. Paint upstairs bathroom
3. Enroll Caroline and myself in "baby and me" swim classes
4. Write and submit my Life Lessons essay for the Real Simple essay contest
5. Lose at least 10 pounds
6. Buy a new entertainment center or paint the one we have
7. Put new hinges on my kitchen cabinets
8. Take Caroline to free concerts in the park and/or cool library programs
9. VACATION (This one won't be too difficult)
10. Take care of myself (This one might be...)
11. Read at least two new books a month that reach outside of my comfort zone. I just finished reading A Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult, which I recommend if you're looking for a page-turner that's a little far from reality. Right now I'm working on twilight by Stephenie Meyer and so far I'm really liking it.
Okay... that's all I can come up with. There are some things that I don't have on the list, like buy a new camera and go on as many dates as possible with my husband. :-) But I don't think I'll have difficultly doing either of those. So... that's it for now. I may add things as time goes along, but for now, these things should keep me fairly busy.
I make this list in honor of my dad, who taught me that I could accomplish more if I make lists. Thanks, Diddy!