Saturday, January 24, 2009

I keep forgetting Famished Friday's... Week 3... random.

This week: 

Andrew: 0 
Erin: 0
 
Yep, that's right... we lost 0 pounds this week.  But no gain either, which is good.  We ate out a lot last weekend and I think that contributed to the stand-still.  Though, I must admit that I did well ordering lower fat options, rather than eating burgers and fries.  I have little motivation right now to write down points, but hopefully that will change this week.  I've been craving junk food, but I must say that I've done pretty well not giving in to temptation.  

In other news, Caroline has adjusted so well to her big girl bed and that makes me SO happy!  She gets excited to go to bed and for any mom, that's a treat!  :-)  

Also, remember last summer when I posted on some books I had read?  Well, one of those books She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, was simply amazing!  So, recently I was talking to one of my coworkers about that book and she said that if I loved that one, I should get I know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb.  Well, I bought it last weekend and I've been reading it this week and I must say that it is incredible!  He is by far one of the best authors I've ever read.  His subjects aren't always so pretty, but the characters are so real.  I'll post more when I finish reading the book, but so far it is amazing!   

Now for a lazy weekend!  


No comments: