Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Having too much fun to blog!

I've been thinking about blogging and wanting to do it, but there has just been too much to do and too much fun to be had!  We've been going to the pool, watching movies, going to the library, singing songs, having school time, making yummy food, having cookouts, and so much more... It's been great!   I'm loving summer so far!  I'm trying my best not to stress about things (i.e. - wanting to move to NC).  I'm just taking it all in stride and enjoy every moment!  


I do have a secret though, I'm on a diet AGAIN.  yep.  My weight had gotten out of control!  I'm trying something new this time.  I'm doing the Weight Watchers Core plan and so far I'm loving it!  I have not been hungry and I have not felt cheated!  It's basically just a list of foods that I can eat, plus I have 30 flex points for the week.  I'm doing really well and in only a week (almost - I started last Wednesday) I've lost 4.3 pounds.  AMAZING!  Next week we go to my parent's house for the 4th! That will be the true test of if I'm really all in on this diet!  I can't wait, but I really want to keep it up!  I can do it!  

For now, it's time to hang out more with my kid... we're watching Mary Poppins and drinking strawberry and banana smoothies!  This is the life!  :-)    

No comments: