Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer! - And look what I made!

Holy cow!  I'm done!  The day has finally arrived!  Praise THE LORD!!!  Today was my last day and I couldn't be happier!  (If you can't tell!)  I have plenty on my agenda for the summer and I can't wait to get started!  

We enjoyed having my amazing Mom here with us since Saturday! We went to the pool and she helped me make these beautiful creations... 



Cupcake Hamburgers and Sugar Cookie Fries... 


I made them for our end-of-the-year potluck at school and they were  so much fun!  I LOVE the way they turned out!  Much better than I expected!  


For now, I'm relaxing and waiting on my celebratory pizza to be delivered, before I start my diet tomorrow.  Sad.  Good thing I have all the good things that go with summer to make me happy about dieting... 

My Top Ten Favorite Things About Summer

1.  Vacation! 
2.  Going to the pool!   
3.  Watermelon!  
4.  Cooking out on the grill! 
5.  Laying out and reading a good book! 
6.  Wedding Season!  
7.  Going to the beach!  (Though I don't know if we'll make it this year.) 
8.  Celebrating Independence Day with the family!  
9.  Fresh fruit and veggies! 
10.  And last, but definitely not least, hanging out with my awesome kid!!!   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
I'm just doing a little internet surfing and i found you leave a message on a girl from va who named her daughter after our Ramey.
Haven't seen any pictures of your beautiful little girl in a while, my! she sure has grown!! and looks a lot like her pretty mama.
How is your family??? now i will have to remember how to find this blog again!!
love to you and the family,
please greet your mom for me.
xxoo Kathy harder

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet cousin...those hamburger cupcakes are so cute!! You are quite the baker! Love you and look forward to seeing you in July!
xoxo
Erika