Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Very Merry Un-Bloggy-versary to Me

I just realized that my last post was my 100th post.  I should have had a party like they do with TV shows!  Called Ace of Cakes or something...  Dang it! ... 101 just doesn't have the same ring to it, so I guess I'm too late.  Maybe on 200?  You know what else I realized?  My one year bloggy-versary was on June 18th and I didn't even know... sad.  Not that anyone cares... who even reads this thing anyway?  And clearly I didn't care enough to celebrate... So... let's move on, shall we?  

I basically just want to show off cute pictures of my girl and her cousins at the pool yesterday!


Can I tell you how much I am loving our pools this summer?  



Yes, I said pools (plural) ... we have two!  (It's okay for you to be jealous.)  ;-)  We mainly go to the one by our house, but one day a week it's closed while the other one is open and we did venture over there one day this week.


We went to the pool every day except one this past week.  It was awesome!  



The greatest thing was that Thursday and Friday and even Saturday (the day these pictures were taken) it was almost empty!  AHHH-MAZING! Caroline and I are so tan!  It's fantastic!  


Next week (Wednesday) we're off to the 'noke to see my parents and friends!  I can't wait!!! The three "F"s will be involved... Fairs, Food, and Fireworks!  It does not get much better than that!  Oh... I thought of another F ... funnel cake!  mmmm or Fried Oreos.... oh my gosh! My diet is down the toilet!  sheesh 

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I read you blog!!! (Not that I'm that important or anything...) How great that you guys are having so much fun this summer! I hope you have an awesome visit with your parents- tell all the girls I said hi and give eachother a round of hugs for me.
Fried Oreos? Why mess with something that is already perfect? :-)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just heard of fried oreos for the first time yesterday. They sound interesting. Can't wait to see you on Friday!