Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall is fun!

Thanks everyone for your votes, by comment and by email, from the last post!  :-)  I think the winners are the dragonfly and the sailor girl!  I'm thinking the dragonfly is the one we're going to go with!  It's so cute! 

As I talked about in my last post, Fall is by far my favorite season!  And with cooler weather comes the ability for us to spend more time outside enjoying the great things DC has to offer!  

Today was no exception, as we left the house this morning with crisp 60 degree weather!  It was the perfect morning for the zoo!  

We took Caroline to the National Zoo in April, but we knew she would be able to enjoy it so much more this time around!  

Here are a few pictures from our morning...  

The Pandas... always a must-see!


Caroline's favorite animals are the "Big Kitties"... She was waving and saying "meow! meow!" Trying her best to communicate with the Cheetah.
Such a beautiful animal.  They might be my favorite too. 


Me and C walking around in the zoo! Aren't we cute? 


Looking at the elephant!



Looking for the lions! Rawwrrr!


And then she was ready for her nappy!
oh my sweet girl!


Also, football season is in full swing and "Hail to the Redskins" as they won last week!  Caroline is now part of Andrew's good luck jersey wearing tradition!  She loves watching football with her Daddy!  


Wearing her Clinton Portis jersey!  She now knows how to say what players are from "The U".  It makes her Daddy proud!  haha


This picture cracks me up... wearing her bunny ears from Easter and her Redskins jersey, while sitting in her baby doll stroller.  She's hilarious!  Such a nut!


So, I hope you all have a good weekend!  

I'm ready for a good nap while my girl is taking hers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Caroline is growing so much! Every time you post new pictures she looks like she's grown a mile! I love the picture of
Erin pushing Caroline in the stroller and also the one of Caroline and Andrew in their Redskins jerseys! Be sure to tell her that Grandmom loves her soooo much!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures. And I have much respect for you for putting pics in all your posts. It's very time consuming!

Caroline in her jersey is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm sure Daddy is proud. :)